research & development
Our laboratory is provided with all the equipment necessary to inspect the components and the finished product:
– tensile tester and ageing ovens to control the physical-mechanical characteristics of the rubber, such as: hardness, tensile strength, elongation and physical distorsion;
– hardness tester and magnaflux to inspect the metallic components;
– hardness tester to inspect vulcanised rubber;
– compression testing machine and torsion testing machine for the resilient-static characteristics of the finished product;
– vibrodynes to check the resilient-dynamic characteristics, and for the fatigue testing of the finished product;
– data acquisition and analysis software;
– 3d-optical measurment machine for the dimensional check of the finished product.
This equipment is fundamental to study and develop new products and to checkbatch production.